Monday, January 16, 2017

Shorter. Faster. Better.

In this age of reducing attention spans, the most engaging content is in the form of small doses. This is me embracing the new world order of fickle loyalties and trivial pursuits, trying to find a way to still get my points across. 

Reintroducing MusicManiac, 2017. Of all the shitty things bound to happen this year, I hope this is not one. Seriously, how long are we going to humor the app (and its users) that lets you create a 10 second snap of your face in a slice of toast? 

One song recommendations, auto video playback, and sassy but honest writing - all of that cool, annoying stuff. It'll be over before you know it. Best case: "Hold my beer while I add this to my playlist". Worst case: "Yeah, I know this song, and it sucks balls."

Here's me raising a toast to the long life of this short blog (shlog?). And also to shlongs, thank God there are still things on this planet that people prefer the long form of.

Till the first post comes out, I have just one thing left to ask. In the words of the evil genius Moriarty : "MISS ME?".


No comments:

Post a Comment