Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome to "MusicManiac" !

Hi guys,this is my first post on MusicManiac.I hope you will get the most honest music news,views & previews here.And yeah,please feel free to comment on any and every aspect of the post.

Something about me-I'm 18 and a MusicManiac.Need say anything more? Also,I'm a budding artiste myself,taking baby-steps towards The Dream-performing my own songs on the stage,with fans enjoying the performance thoroughly.Yeah,this is The Dream.Of many of you following this blog,would be my guess.

I'm aquainted with the various technicalities that go into production,recording and finalisation of a track.Hardcore music followers,feel free to discuss any such topics.

This is just an introductory post,setting up the groundwork for what I hope, will be best place to go for a review or news related to music, on the Internet.

This year has been great for music,with the biggies in the industry releasing records,quenching the thirst of their parched fans.These include bestsellers Linkin Park,KoRn etc.

I'll start off with reviews of the big records this year.There will be a full insight of the album,unlike the crappy ones in the newspaper or any leading website.


That'll be all for now!

Next Week: No holds barred review of 'Nightmare' by Avenged Sevenfold

No comments:

Post a Comment